1. IntroductionThe general conditions of sale described below (hereinafter General Conditions) govern the contractual relations between all users of the website zapatoscastellano.com (hereinafter referred to as "User" or "You") and the commercial entity zapatoscastellano.com . These general conditions of sale are the only ones applicable and supersede any other general conditions, except in the case of prior, express and written cancellation. Zapatos Castellano can occasionally modify the articles of its general conditions, so it is advisable that these be read each time you visit the web page zapatoscastellano.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Portal"). These modifications are attributable from their publication on Internet and may not apply to previously concluded contracts. Each purchase on the website is governed by the general conditions applicable on the date of the order. We believe that once you have placed an order, you will have unreservedly accepted our general conditions of sale after having read them. By accessing the Portal, you agree to respect the General Conditions as well as the Conditions of Use that appear therein.
2. Place an order
We offer you the following method to place an order: - Online on our website: zapatoscastellano.com (24 hours a day, 365 days a year)
3. Information about the products
The products sold on the website zapatoscastellano.com are exclusive to the Zapatos Castellano brand, not selling items from manufacturers other than the one mentioned above.
The sales prices indicated on the portal are shown in euros or in legal tender. In accordance with the Value Added Tax Law, Castellano® is obliged to charge this tax, at the current rate at any time, to all products delivered in Spain, except the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. For deliveries made in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, the corresponding taxes and excise duties will be applied in accordance with current regulations in each of these territories. The delivery period and Shipping costs will vary depending on the type of shipment. Home delivery is free for any order with an amount greater than €50.00 and has a cost of €6.95 for lower amounts. You can receive it at the address you choose (home, work, etc.).
Free on orders over 50 EUR. (Other €6.95)
In 1-4 business days
4.1 For buyers from Peninsular Spain and Portugal (except islands) shipping costs will be free for orders over €50.00.
5. AvailabilityIt must be taken into account that orders will be shipped within the available stock limits. In the event that there is no stock available, the client will be informed of the new delivery period by email, requesting the client's subsequent agreement.
6. Shipping methodThe order will be sent to the address indicated at the time of purchase within a maximum period of 4 working days for shipments to the Peninsula as long as the product is in stock and a period between 10 and 15 working days for the rest. of destinations. Zapatos Castellano does everything possible to respect delivery times.
However, Zapatos Castellano is not responsible for the consequences due to a delay in shipping or a loss of the package by persons outside the transport contract, by yourself or for unforeseeable or insurmountable reasons or causes of force majeure.
7. ReturnsIn case of disagreement with the order received, Zapatos Castellano® offers a free return service* only for the first change or return. Only products in perfect condition, with their original packaging and any accessories that may be present will be accepted. The term in case of return will be made in 14 calendar days from the date of delivery.
8. Guarantees and After Sales ServiceAll material sold on our website benefits from:
9. Right of withdrawal
The client has the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day the customer purchases the goods. The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the case of used products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, it is necessary to notify us of the decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by postal mail or email) or, if you prefer, by filling out the withdrawal form that you can download HERE
EMASA CASTELLANO SL
Goya Street, 1
Pol. Industrial La Mariola
We remind you that you should not provide your card details via email, fax or social networks.
To meet the withdrawal period, it is enough that the communication regarding the exercise of this right is sent before the corresponding period expires.
10. Consequences of withdrawal
In the event of withdrawal, we will return to the customer all payments received after the purchase, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the choice by the customer of a delivery method other than the least expensive delivery method). that we offer) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of the decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed to make said refund using the same means of payment used by the client for the initial transaction, unless the client has expressly provided otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until the customer has provided proof of return of the goods, depending on which condition is met first.
The customer must return or deliver the goods directly to us without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which you notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The term will be considered fulfilled if you return the goods before said term has expired.
In order to proceed with the return of the goods, the customer may use the services that Castellano® makes available: home collection.
For more information about the return conditions, you can consult the Returns section.
Once the product(s) has been received, Castellano® will verify that they are in good condition and will proceed to refund the amount in the same payment method used in the purchase in case of return. We remind you that we can refund only products returned correctly.
Once the status of the returned items has been verified, the customer will be informed via email. The maximum period for reimbursement will be 12 working days from the time the return is received in our warehouse.
In case of exercising the right of withdrawal of the order, the maximum period for the return of the amount paid by the consumer for the products will be 14 calendar days from the withdrawal.
The payment of returned items will always be made in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
In the event that Castellano® has mistakenly sent an article different from the one requested or that the quality of the article sent is not adequate, once the error or defect has been verified, it will pay the amount of the returned article and the shipping costs (if this was the case).